What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive course teaching you social media marketing strategies
- Allowing you to attend weekly, 60-minute, subject-specific “Boom! Time” webinars
- Allowing you to attend monthly “Straight from the Pros” training classes
- Giving you unlimited access to your very own “Social Selling Library”
- Teaching you how to master Google Analytics in just a couple of hours
- Teaching you how to create stunning visual content in no time at all
- Teaching you cutting-edge community growth techniques on Instagram
- Teaching you how to dominate your Facebook news feed
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Social Selling Made Simple scores 72.59/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://socialsellinginnercircle.net/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: socialsellinginnercircle.net you’ll also be taken through to socialsellinginnercircle.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)